Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
You can use the adapter for example with MacBook Pro 2016, DELL XPS12, DELL XPS 13, DELL XPS 15, HP Elite X2, HP EliteBook Folio G1, Spectre x360, Lenovo Thinkpad P50, Lenovo Thinkpad P70, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12 and other devices.
The adapter is suitable for designers, graphics and other users who work with multiple screens at the same time. Its performance lets you run even the most demanding applications on one or two independent displays, making it ideal for editing 5K/4K 60Hz videos or for other Ultra HD tasks such as creating CAD drawings or viewing medical shots.
With the “Expand” and “Mirror” modes, you can work with apps across two monitors (e.g. wide spreadsheets), work on one monitor and search for information on the Internet using the second one, compare several documents at once, without constantly skipping open windows, view panoramic images over two monitors, track charts and current data at the same time, show several presentations at once without the necessity to have another computer, etc.
Use is very easy. Just connect the adapter to your computer either via the standard USB 3.0 interface or, thanks to the included reduction, via the modern USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. Use the Display Port cable to connect the imaging device, then you can start using it immediately.
When connecting a single monitor through two Display Port cables, you can achieve resolution of up to 5K 5120×[email protected], but the graphics card on your computer must support 5K resolution. The adapter is compatible with active HDMI, DVI, and VGA adapters, so you can also connect monitors and TVs that do not have a Display Port connector. Drivers are installed automatically from the system.
- Extend your desktop with up to two external Display Port monitors via USB 3.0, USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 connector. The adapter supports 1x 5K resolution to 5120×[email protected] or 2x 4K resolution 4096×[email protected] including audio signal.
- 1x USB 3.0 connector to connect the adapter to the notebook, tablet or PC (USB 3.0 reduction to USB-C is included)
- Graphics Interface: 2x Display Port (spec. 1.2.), resolution 1x 5K až 5120×[email protected] or 2x 4K 4096×[email protected]
- Modes: Extend, Mirror and Primary monitor
- 16 / 32-bit colour support
- Power supply from USB 3.0, USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 bus, no external power adapter required
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 17.10, Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- Product dimensions: 80 x 60 x 15 mm
- Product weight: 75 g
- Packaging dimensions: 180 x 130 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 166 g
Hardware requirements: USB 3.0, USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 interface
Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 17.10, Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- i-tec USB 3.0 / USB-C Dual 4K DP Video adapter with cable (27 cm)
- USB 3.0 Reduction to USB-C
- Quick Start