Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
The Manhattan USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds on the LAN. Because it attaches to one of your computer’s USB connectors, there is no need to open up your PC — and the user-friendly setup software makes installation quick and easy.
Fast and Frugal
The Manhattan USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is equipped with a fully auto-sensing Gigabit LAN port capable of delivering a peak performance of 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. It delivers exceptional performance for everyone who requires an ultra-fast and solid network connection. The latest in power-saving technology ensures the hub does not drain the battery of your computer in the process.
The USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The Manhattan USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter is compact and can be easily used from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space or add clutter to your work area.
Compatible with Just About Everything
From Windows®-based Ultrabooks (like the Dell™ XPS or Acer® Aspire series) to Chromebooks™, and Apple Macbooks® to laptops and desktop PCs, as long as your device features a standard USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended for best performance), you are good to go.
- Adds a high-speed Gigabit network connection for notebooks, 2-in-1s, Ultrabooks™, Surface® devices, MacBook® and Chromebook™
- One Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) supports up to 2 Gbps full-duplex transfer speed
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to full gigabit speeds
- Energy-saving Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) technology
- Works with Ultrabooks, laptops and PCs running Windows Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Compatible with Apple MacBook (driver download available)
- Provides legacy support for devices running Windows XP® and Vista®
- One 1000Base-T RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto MDI-X (auto uplink) support
- Supports jumbo frames up to 4 kBytes
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Compliant with the USB 3.0 specification and backward compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Three-Year Warranty