Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
IDATA VGA-HDMINI allows you to connect a notebook / PC with VGA output directly to an HD TV, LCD or projector with HDMI digital input.
It's enough to insert the adapter into the VGA port on your computer and connect an HDMI cable to the output, by connecting the other end to the TV. It supports and also converts the audio signal through the audio input 3.5mm jack, which allows you to connect headphones, speakers or a HiFi system.
Is powered by VGA input and therefore does not need any power supply / external transformer. However, the package includes a Micro USB charging cable through which the converter can also be powered by the PC's network.
- Revenue: 1x VGA female; Audio 1x 3.5mm
- Output: 1x HDMI female
- It has Micro USB port charging
- Gold-plated connectors
- Quick and easy plug and play installation
- Detects and adjusts the required resolution
- HDMI Output: HDMI 1.3
- Input Signal: RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohms
- Power consumption: 0.5W