The features of the iFixit iPhone 5c battery fix kit at a glance:
- Repair kit for Apple's iPhone 5c
- Replacement battery with 1,510 mAh nominal capacity and 5.73 Wh energy
- The tools required for battery replacement included
- Adhesive tape for attaching the new battery is included
- Please note the information on handling, compatibility and shipping
Everything needed to change the batteryThe iFixit iPhone 5c Battery Fix Kit consequently contains not only a brand new replacement battery for the iPhone 5c , but also the tools required for replacement - of course of the highest quality. The spudger - an antistatic spatula made of nylon - has a flat and a pointed end, with which components can be levered away, connections separated, thermal paste removed or individual parts fixed during soldering. The opening tool specially designed by iFixit is used to loosen the back or front of an iPhone, which can then be easily removed with the suction lifter .
There is also a screwdriver with a bit holderat. The three bits included are specially designed for the screws used by Apple on iPhones, such as the five-point screws or the Tri-point Y000 screws. Replacement Phillips # 000 screws are also included with the kit. There is also an anti-static tweezers for precise work . With the included adhesive strips, the new battery can be fixed in the iPhone.
- The manufacturer's guarantee is void if you do your own repair!
- The included battery is only compatible with the iPhone 5c . It is not suitable for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5s and iPhones of the SE series
- The function for monitoring the battery status introduced with iOS 11.3 does not work completely with this replacement battery. The charge status of the battery is displayed correctly.
- For optimal performance, the new battery should be calibrated after installation. To do this, it must first be charged to 100% and then for a further two hours. Then the iPhone should be used without charging in between until it turns itself off. Finally, the device should be recharged to 100%.
- Lithium-ion batteries pose a fire hazard if they swell due to age or a defect. Dispose of the old battery at an appropriate recycling point.
- Because lithium batteries are considered dangerous goods in large quantities, only up to five of these kits may be included per order in order to comply with the transport conditions of our parcel service providers. However, further orders with up to five kits each are possible.
- Repair instructions and a forum can be found on the provider's website .
Type: Lithium ion
voltage: 3.80 V
Nominal capacity: 1,510 mAh
Energy: 5.73 Wh
Apple Part #: 616-0667, 616-0668, 616-0669, 616-0730, 616-0762, 661-8300
- Scope of delivery:
adhesive strip for battery
holder iFixit 4 mm Bit Pentalobe P2
iFixit 4 mm Bit
Phillips # 000 iFixit 4mm Bit Tri-point Y000
Curved tweezers (ESD-safe)
iFixit opening tool made of soft plastic