Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
• USB Type-C™ notebook DockingStation with six additional interfaces
• Input (to notebook / PC): USB 3.0 Type-C™
• Output: 1x High Speed HDMI® Type-A (up to [email protected] Hz) 2x USB 3.0 Type-A (USB 3.0 downward compatible to USB 2.0) 1x Ethernet RJ45, 1x SD card reader (tested up to 128 GB) 1x USB Type-C™ with Power Delivery (PD) function (max. 20 [email protected] A)
• Mirroring and extending of the notebook display via HDMI®
• Bus powered, no power supply necessary
Note: Only pass through from downstream USB Type-C™ to upstream for connecting the Type-C™ power supply of the notebook in use.
The USB Type-C™ notebook DockingStation is designed for extra connectivity demands of a notebooks or other computers.
With the DockingStation, you can extend the USB Type-C™ connection of a computer to one more HDMI® display,
Ethernet network, USB peripherals, SD cards and Power Delivery (PD) function via the USB Type-C™ interface.
A bit of everything
With a USB Type-C™ host, the door is opened for five additional ports, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x SD cardreader, 1x HDMI® and 2x USB 3.0 Type-A are opened. In addition, mobile devices can be charged when the appropriate power supply is connected.
A bit of input
USB Type-C™ is the new standard for PCs, notebooks, tablets and the like. The high data transfer rate of the USB 3.0 protocol of up to 5 Gbit/s serves this adapter very well.
Slim and elegant
Due to the low height, the IB-DK4034-CPD is very handy as well as flexible for many situations. With the integrated USB Type-C™ cable you can always get a connection with the latest PCs, laptops or mobile devices.