Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
The PT-P900W is a complete, wireless, on-demand, laminating label printing solution. It comes fully equipped with printer, accessories, label design and print software, and a full-length UL-certified tape! This small footprint printer produces wide, premium quality laminated labels at 360dpi print resolution, at up to 32mm print height on 36mm tape. It features a built-in automatic cutter that trims a continuous "tape" to virtually any length, one at a time or as a strip of pre-cut labels. And did you know Brother laminated labels can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture?
- Produce Premium Quality UL Certified¹ Laminated Labels On-Demand - Virtually Eliminates the Need to Purchase Pre-Printed Labels from a Converter for Custom and Short Run Labels
- Wi-Fi USB and Serial Interfaces - Versatile Wireless and Wired Connectivity Options
- Infrastructure Adhoc and Direct Wireless Wi-Fi Communications - Connect Directly to a Windows Computer iOS and Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Larger Print Head Prints up to 32mm High on 36mm Wide Tape at 360 dpi Printing Resolution - Prints Larger Easy-to-Read Labels with Smooth Curves that Help Eliminate Jagged and Pixilated Images Including Very Small Characters and Graphics
- Automatic Dual Blade Cutting Mechanism - Pre-Print Strip of Easy-to-Peel labels as an Alternative to Sheets and Rolls of Die-Cut Labels
- Many accessories are available to ensure your machine remains "future proof" and can be continually updated. Make printer configuration purchasing decisions based on current and future requirements.
- Printer Includes AC Adapter and Easy-to-Use Advanced Label Design Software UL Certified Tape and Cables - Comes With Everything you Need to Help you Design and Print Premium Quality Laminated Labels
- Prints Laminated Labels up to 3.1 ips - Print Speed is up to 4x Faster Than Other Brother Models and is Ideal for Work in Progress (WIP) and Higher Volume Labelling Applications
- Create custom templates and add data from linked sources. The addition of an optional barcode reader lets you create labels from scanned data ideal for warehouse labelling
- Uses HGe/TZe/HSe Tape All-in-One Drop in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure you Get the Best Print Quality and Makes Replacing Media Virtually Trouble Free
- Small Footprint only 4.7" wide x 5.7" high x 7.6" deep - Ideal for Use on Crowded Bench Tops Limited Work Space and Even on Carts
- 1-Year "At your side" Limited Warranty - Helps Assure Operational Confidence and Reliability and Helps Minimize Down Time