Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
With the constant demand of better computing performance, the energy consumption rises to meet users expectations which eventually results into heat increase. To prevent the over-heating problem for your computer, TITAN introduces the newly innovative KUKRI fan, TFD-9525H12ZP/KU(RB). Its name originates form a symbolic weapon for Gurkha regiments and the Nepali Army which represents the courage of the bearer in the battlefield. The nine curved blades are designed to produce stronger air pressure, speeding up the heat dissipation, and maintain a lower noise level at 10dBA.
- Nine massive kukri-shaped blades generate outstanding high airflow reaching high cooling performance.
- 9cm silent fan remains the lower noise level.
- The TITAN Z-bearing provides long life-time operation.
- Easy installation with absorption nails which could reduce noise and vibration.
- PWM speed controller for full flexibility.