Lanberg’s compact 10" wall-mount cabinet WF10-2309-10S is a great solution designed for network construction, with cabling and equipment in size of 10" in mind, where maximum combined load capacity does not exceed 20kg. This particular product can be used for computer network systems installations / implementations within small and medium-sized companies (SMB). On top of that, cabinet also works well, as an element of low voltage installations, such as cable TV networks, security (various alarms) and access control systems, as well as, CCTV and IP surveillance systems.
Due to the appropriate design, the cabinet allows easy, self-assembly. This product is characterized by its IP20 rating, glass front door, equipped with a lock (included with the product) with the possibility of door rotation up to 180°. Moreover, you can put the wiring through entry cable on top and bottom panels (with blank entry panels).
This networking equipment is made of high quality rolled steel, and due to the self-assembly (flat pack) construction, consisting of a one single flat package, transport is much easier. Lastly, the packaging includes additional accessories for wall installation, M6 screws and entry blank panels.
- Manufacturer: Lanberg,
- Manufacturer's code: WF10-2309-10S,
- Cabinet type: Wall-mount,
- Color: Grey RAL7035,
- Height: 9U,
- Cabinet dimensions (S x G x W): 280 x 310 x 462 mm,
- Packaging dimensions (S x G x W): 58 x 34 x 7 cm,
- Loading capacity: up to 20 KG,
- Tightness class: IP20,
- Door type: Front - Tempered glass,
- Compliance with standards: ANSI / EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41494; PART1 & PART7, ETSI,
- Material: High-quality rolled steel, powder coated,
- Ventilation hole: Yes, 120mm, 110V or 230V,
- Front door thickness: 5.0 mm,
- Sheet thickness: Mounting profile - 1.0mm, the rest 0.8 - 1.5mm,
- Cable entry panels: Top, Bottom,
- Accessories included: Elements for wall installation, front door lock, M6 screws.