Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
Introducing the Advanced Power over Ethernet Controllers, TOUGHSwitch™ PoE from Ubiquiti Networks. TOUGHSwitch PoE delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE.
To connect your PoE devices, simply enable PoE in the easy-to-use TOUGHSwitch Configuration Interface. Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.
TOUGHSwitch is available in multiple versions to meet your deployment needs.
- TOUGHSwitch PoE is a cost‑effective, 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support.
- TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO is an industrial-strength, 8-port Gigabit switch with 150 watts of power capable of powering 24V or 48V devices. Output voltage is controlled by the software.
- TOUGHSwitch PoE CARRIER features dual TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO systems in a rack-mountable, 1U form factor with 300 watts of power supporting up to 16 devices.
TOUGHSwitch PoE allows network architects to design cleaner, less cluttered deployments. For example, integrating one TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO can eliminate the need for the following:
- 8 PoE adapters
- 8 power cords
- 8 power outlets
- 8 Ethernet patch cables
Intuitive Configuration Interface
TOUGHSwitch PoE provides a user‑friendly configuration interface designed for efficient setup and control. Accessed via a secured management port and web browser, the TOUGHSwitch Configuration Interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, showing physical connectivity, speed, and PoE status.
TOUGHSwitch PoE is loaded with a variety of advanced features, including:
- Port monitoring
- System connection and management services
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)/Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Ping Watchdog
- Configurable alerts