Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
Thanks to its maximum guide number 52 for ISO 100, the Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1 has more than enough power to cope with any shot – the horizontally swivelling and vertically tilting reflector ensures optimal lighting control. Any subject can be professionally set off to best advantage with the help of the integrated diff user for wide angle shots, and the white reflector card.
The fully automatic motorised zoom can adjust lighting angles to precisely suit the focal length of the lens. And even wireless flash – whether in TTL or servo mode – is mastered to perfection by the Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1. Even in low light, the powerful autofocus metering flash can achieve razor-sharp images – and the modelling light makes it possible to evaluate light and shade on the subject prior to shooting. What's more, it holds its own in terms of ease of operation too.
The Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1 is the first compact flash unit in the world to be equipped with an illuminated touchscreen display which can be swivelled through 90° – particularly practical for portrait shots. A free soft ware update is available via the USB interface at any time.
- Vertical (+90°) and horizontal (300°) swivel reflector
- Illuminated touchscreen display with automatic swivel function (90°)
- Simple operating concept
- Motorised zoom for 24–105 mm illumination
- Spot zoom mode
- Integrated wide-angle diff user for 12 mm illumination
- Flip-out reflector card
- Modelling light (permanent light to check shadow)
- Integrated autofocus flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator & correct exposure display on unit and on camera (subject to camera)
- LCD flash range display
- Automatic unit shut-off
- Metal base* with quick lock *
- Excludes Sony model