Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in
combination with small or medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
- Flow rate up to 60 l/min (3,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 43 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -10 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1