Grow fresh catnip in your indoor herb garden!
Fresh homegrown Catnip is plant numero uno in cats’ books. Though a relaxing herbal remedy for humans, it gives felines a wild boost of energy.
Native to Europe, the Middle East, and parts of Asia, catnip’s unusual flowers and useful leaves will be a big win for your indoor garden.
Click & Grow Catnip benefits:
- Catnip + an indoor herb garden = fresh experience for you and your feline friend
- Catnip great relief and reduces chronic anxiety
- Catnip helps strengthen the immune system
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Growing catnip is 100% hassle-free with your Click & Grow indoor garden
Nepeta x faassenii
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Lasts up to: 4 - 12 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
Requires very little care. Approximately one month after planting, the plant is large enough for first harvesting.
Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more growth soon!
If you want your Catnip to bloom - don't cut it! But feel free to cut it back after flowering, new green growth will appear soon.