The 10mm scoring wheel by RUBI includes a roller guide made of tungsten carbide.
The exclusive machining and grinding of the roller guide on the RUBI 3/8in. scoring wheel allows this scoring wheel to offer exceptional quality in scoring of stoneware ceramic tiles (BIIa type), especially those with semi-rough finishes.
- The incision of the RUBI 3/8 in. roller guide is deep, making it possible to overcome the surface irregularities of a semi-rough enamel and facilitating the separation of extremely hard materials
- Thanks to the RUBI 3/8 in. scoring wheel the professional tile installer can obtain excellent cuts easily and safely
- Exclusive machining and grinding of the roller guide on the RUBI STD 3/8 in. scoring wheel allows this scoring wheel to offer exceptional quality in scoring ceramic tiles for coverings (BIII type)
- Scoring wheel in a tile cutter ensures perfect scoring in the enamel or top layer of the tile, so that later, in the breaking process, you can get a straight and clean cut
- 3/8 in. scoring wheel allows you to obtain the best results in cutting quality and precision, combined with a highly durable scoring wheel