Porto furniture - designed to impress
The collection is a perfect combination of functionality, simple form and original coloring. The bright colors of the corps and fronts (bright larch) in combination with the dark color of the countertops (pine larico) will work in Scandinavian arrangements, and the toned burlington natural oak is a way to create a cozy and fashionable interior. Minimalist handles complement the modern character of the furniture. Regardless of whether you are looking for furniture for the living room, bedroom, dining room or child's room - the Porto collection will work perfectly.
Porto chair - a subtle element of the dining room
For those who appreciate modern forms and subdued colors of furniture, we have created the Porto collection.
- The simple silhouette of the Porto chair is the essence of elegance and universal style that will work well in any arrangement.
- The traditional design of the furniture has been completed with a soft upholstered seat and back . Thanks to the elastic foam, the material adapts to the body and provides a high degree of comfort every day.
- Stable frame was made of natural beech wood. Thanks to it, the whole structure is stable and additionally beautifully presented.
- Natural, delicate colors of the chair will allow you to decorate the dining room in the most fashionable modern style. Bright colors warm up the space, are elegant, and in addition allow you to appear stronger accents - decorations and textiles that give the interior a final character.
- Porto chairs are perfect as a dining room set using Resten table in oak monument color
Custom model according to the stencil of Trax colors and fabrics.
Seat: chipboard, foam, upholstery fabric
Backrest: HDF board, foam, upholstery fabric
Frame: beech wood, stain, varnish
Rules for the use of the furniture:
The surface of the furniture can be cleaned with a damp cloth or a paper towel.