Компьютер соответствует программе RENEW официального производителя.
RENEW - это восстановленный на заводе компьютер (Например, в случаях, когда был найден дефект, продукт возвращается к производителю, который устраняет дефекты и восстанавливает до состояния нового компьютера, включая в RENEW - категорию восстановленного продукта.)
Компьютер не использован.
Описание товара на английском языке:
The solution for diverse business demands
- The new way to do business. Impress and perform like never before—and meet a variety of business demands—with highly customizable tools, new features and a stylish new design.
- Easily share your internet connection with your devices and help colleagues get online fast with HP Wireless Hotspot.
- Share presentations, videos, and other content—no cables needed. WiDi Intel® Wireless Display lets you connect your EliteDesk to your projectors and displays wirelessly.
- The new, slim removable hard drive lets you secure your most important data when you’re away from the office. The optional PCI port helps ensure broad compatibility with existing technology investments.
Fast-track your performance
- Multitask and move your business forward with the latest Intel processors. Quickly open new files, switch applications, and enjoy less wait time with solid-state drives and solid-state hybrid drive options.
- Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors with vPro support.
- Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. There’s plenty of screen room for all of your work with support for multiple displays.
- Intel® Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, delivers similar performance associated with Solid State Drives while retaining the data storage capacity of today’s large Hard Disk Drives.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio Sound software. 
Heavy security, exceptionally managed
- Keep it secure, keep it simple. IT efficiency reigns supreme when it’s backed by a full portfolio of HP Client Security and Intel vPro management features.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
- Save your data. RAID configurations utilize dual storage drives to automatically back up and help protect your sensitive data. 
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
Reliability for the long haul
- Count on the support you need to get long-term value out of your investment. This work-ready PC is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
- Rest assured. Talk to an agent any time and get priority service at any HP repair center with HP Elite Premium Support, at no additional charge.
- HP EliteDesk PCs are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, our PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
1 The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection, a separately purchased data plan and separately purchased wireless NIC card. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your internet service provider for plan details. Requires Windows.
2 Integrated Intel Wi-Di feature is available on select configurations only and requires a separately purchased wireless NIC card, and a separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard HDMI cable, also sold separately.
3 Removable hard drive planned to be available August 2013.
4 Optional PCI slot not available on HP EliteDesk SFF or USDT.
5 Solid State Hybrid Drives planned to be available October 2013.
6 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
7 Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
8 Support for external displays as a standard feature through integrated processor-based graphics is dependent upon the particular PC platform/form factor; the actual number of displays supported will vary. An optional discrete graphics solution will be required for the support of additional displays. Additional cables required. DisplayPort with multi-stream through integrated graphics is planned to be available in fall 2013 as an integrated feature and as a web update in late summer 2013.
9 Requires a compatible Intel® Core processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage technology software and non-SED HDD + optional mSATA SSD flash cache module. Intel® Smart Response Technology is only available on select 2013 HP systems. Depending on system configuration, results may vary. mSATA SSD is planned to be available in August 2013.
10 Internet access required.
11 Webcam required for video conferencing.
12 Requires Windows.
13 Requires Internet Explorer (IE8 or IE9). Not all websites and applications may be supported.
14 RAID configuration is optional and does require a second hard drive
15 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
16 HP Tools partition with an HP BIOS required for automatic recovery. Business Desktops do not support this HP BIOS Protection auto-recovery feature.
17 Elite Support varies by region.