Oписание товара на английском языке:
TweakTown Surveillance HDD Award
Comparing this solution to the WD Purple, it does appear the Seagate is the better solution up to 16 cameras broadcasting at 720p." — Tyler Bernath, TweakTown
The New Generation SV Drive
- The industry’s first surveillance-optimised hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors.
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle 3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Services
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for demanding surveillance systems. Should your data be lost, unintentionally deleted, or corrupted by viruses the data can be recovered with the new Seagate Rescue Services feature.
The three year Rescue Service Plan recovers the data from your failed drive, whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage
Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone - DVR segments.
Choose options with RV sensors to allow drives to reliably perform in systems with up to 16 drives
RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance
Support for up to 32 cameras recording in high definition
Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don’t Miss a Frame
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion-sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that can ensure your drive is ready when your system needs to record.
Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
Surveillance Hard Drives with Enterprise-Class Reliability
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for high write workloads and multiple video stream recording with these features:
Industry-leading MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
RV sensors for improved reliability and performance in multi-drive systems with RAID support
3-year limited warranty