This converter by Delock expands the system by two SATA ports. When using more than one SATA port, there is the possibility to use different RAID modes.
This product provides a chipset-based RAID function. Management and setting of the RAID mode is not possible via the operating system or BIOS. Different diagnostic software is not compatible with this solution.
The SMART function is not supported. JBOD is only supported on SATA controllers with port multiplier function.
1 x 59 pin M.2 key B+M male >
2 x SATA 6 Gb/s 7 pin plug
• Chipset: Asmedia ASM1092R
• Interface: SATA
• Form factor: M.2 2280
• Suitable for M.2 slot with key M or B based on SATA
• Data transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s
• Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD
• Supports HDD and SSD
• 1 x button for RAID setting
• 1 x DIP switch for RAID mode
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 80 x 22 x 11 mm
• Windows 7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64, Linux ex Kernel 3.3.0 / Kernel 4.9.4
• One free M.2 key M or key B slot
• User manual
• Retail Box