Описание товара на английском языке:
The CS1768 8-port USB DVI KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 8 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and dual-monitor (DVI-I and VGA) console.
It can be cascaded to three levels – allowing up to 73 CS1768s to control up to 512 computers – all from the original single console, making it ideal for industry-grade IT applications and management.
In addition, the CS1768 features Multiview functionality, which enables the use of standard USB cables to stack up to four switches for quad-viewing in multiple-monitor installations where each computer is fitted with multiple video cards. It allows you to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways, substantially simplifying the working environment.
Furthermore, the CS1768 comes with ATEN’s on-screen display (OSD) function, which can access any computer connected to the installation, it also offers OSD configuration back up/restore to save/ back up the OSD settings and restore them as needed.
The CS1768 provides multimedia keyboard support and is audio enabled. Two microphones can provide audio input to each of the computers, and you can listen to the audio output of each computer on two sets of speakers (on a one-at-a-time basis).
- One USB console controls eight Single Link DVI or VGA computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- KVM console supports a digital (DVI-D) or an analog (VGA) video output
- Computer ports support digital (DVI) and analog (VGA) video inputs* – mixed operation possible
- Cascadable to three levels – control up to 512 computers
- Multiview mode – stack up to four CS1768 units and display video from up to four monitors (dual view / triple view / quad view)
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- OSD Backup/Restore function – enables the administrator to back up the switch´s configuration and user profile information
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Two-level (Administrator/User) password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
- Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Superior video quality – 1920 x 1200 (Single Link DVI); 2048 x 1536 (VGA); DDC2B
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
- HDCP compatible
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice Chinese, and Spanish
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English (US), English (UK), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Broadcast mode – allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously.
- Firmware upgradable