Описание товара на английском языке:
The US421A is a 4-port USB 2.0 Peripheral Switch that allows up to 4 computers to share the use of a single USB peripheral device (such as a printer, scanner, mass storage drive, etc.) on a one-at-a-time basis.
The peripheral focus can be given to a computer manually by using pushbuttons on the switch, using the software-based configuration utility, or by the Auto Switch function.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac, and with multifunction printer support, the US421A is the ideal way to share the latest USB 2.0 peripherals in a multimedia office environment.
- Enables four computers to share a single USB peripheral device
- Simple port selection via pushbuttons, configuration utility, or Auto Switch function
- Auto Switch Function - no need for print server
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Multiplatform support - Windows and Mac
- LED indicators display port focus
- Overcurrent protection
- Hot pluggable
- Buzzer indicates switching between computers
- Supports multifunction printers