Описание товара на английском языке:
Build a Powerful, Easy-to-Use Basic Business Network at an Affordable Price
The key to succeeding in today’s competitive business environment is investing resources wisely – knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollars. As the backbone of your business and productivity applications, the small business network clearly falls into the “essential” category. But that doesn’t mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
With Cisco® 200 Series Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Switches provide the ideal solution.
Cisco 200 Series Switches
Cisco 200 Series Switches are a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a basic business network. These expandable Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches provide basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface and the Cisco Discovery Protocol, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 200 Series switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
● High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
● Secure wireless connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the switch to send power over the network cable to power wireless access points and simplifies the wireless deployment. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
● Unified communications. The Cisco 200 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delaysensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions – such as IP telephony and video surveillance – over a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products
Features and Benefits
Cisco 200 Series Switches provide all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
● Easy configuration and management: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
◦ Cisco Discovery Protocol simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them
to share information
◦ Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to
discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP
addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For
more information, and to download the utility, visit www.cisco.com/go/sbtoolbar.
● Performance and reliability: Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
● PoE: Cisco 200 Series switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
● Network security: Cisco 200 Series switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. Data Sheet © 2010 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.This document is Cisco Public Information. Page 3 of 10
● IP telephony support: Cisco 200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
● IPv6 support: Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. Cisco 200 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems
and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
● An energy-efficient solution: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be eco-friendly without
compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the
environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
◦ Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active
◦ Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet models
◦ Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides
● Additional Gigabit Ethernet ports: The Cisco 200 Series provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. Gigabit Ethernet models feature 26- and 50-port switches, versus traditional devices that offer 20 or 44 ports with 4 shared ports. The Cisco 200 Series also offers mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment, and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
● Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 200 Series Switches offer the reliable performance,
investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco 200 Series, you gain the benefit of:
◦ Cisco limited lifetime warranty
◦ Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade your Cisco 200 Series switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst® switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada)
◦ Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and
communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio
● World-class service and support: Your time is valuable, especially when you have a problem that is
affecting your business. That’s why Cisco 200 Series switches are supported by the Cisco Small Business
Support Center, a dedicated resource for small business customers and networks. The Cisco Small Business Support Center connects you directly with a technician who has earned the Cisco CCNA®
certification, who can give you the expert help you need right away. You also have access to extensive technical and product information through the Cisco Small Business Support Community. Visit www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport.
● Multiple language options: The Cisco 200 Series is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese. All product documentation and most user interfaces are translated, giving you the ability to select your preferred language.
- 11.9 mpps
- 13.6 Gbps
Layer 2 Switching
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Standard 802.1d STP support Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default Port grouping Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
Control Protocol (LACP)
Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Up to 4 groups
- Up to 4 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation
- Support for up to 128 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs). Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs
- Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS
- IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups
- HOL blocking prevention
IEEE 802.1X(Authenticator role)
- 802.1X: RADIUS authentication and accounting, MD5 hash
- Supports time-based 802.1X
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses
- Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast
- 4 hardware queues
- Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR)
- Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of
service (ToS)/DSCP based, DifferentiatedServices (DiffServ)
- Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP
- IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1D (STP)
- IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN
- IEEE 802.1w RSTP
- IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication
- IEEE 802.3af
- IPv6 host mode
- IPv6 over Ethernet
- Dual IPv6/IPv4 stack
- IPv6 neighbor and router discovery (ND)
- IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration
- Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery
- Duplicate address detection (DAD)
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6
- IPv6 over IPv4 network with Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) support
- Prioritize IPv6 packets in hardware
- Deliver IPv6 multicast packets only to the required receivers
- Web, ping, Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), RADIUS, syslog, DNS client
- RFC 2463: ICMP version 6
- RFC 3513: IPv6 address architecture
- RFC 4291: IPv6 addressing architecture
- RFC 2460: IPv6 specification
- RFC 2461: Neighbor discovery for IPv6
- RFC 2462: IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration
- RFC 1981: Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery
- RFC 4007: IPv6 scoped address architecture
- RFC 3484: Default address selection mechanism
- RFC 4214: ISATAP tunneling
- RFC 4293: MIB IPv6: Textual conventions and general group
- RFC 3595: Textual conventions for IPv6 flow label
Web user interface
switch configuration utility for easy browser-based device
configuration (HTTP). Supports configuration, system dashboard, system
maintenance, and monitoring
IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Coexistence of both protocol stacks to ease migration
- Web browser upgrade (HTTP) and TFTP
on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network
analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source ports can be mirrored to one
destination port. A single session is supported.
from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network
analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source VLANs can be mirrored to one
destination port. A single session is supported.
Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options facilitate tighter control
from a central point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address,
auto-configuration (with configuration file download)
- Config files can be edited with a text editor and downloaded to another switch, facilitating easier mass deployment
- Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities (available April 2011)
- Support for FindIT Network Discovery Utility
- Localization Localization of GUI and documentation into multiple languages
- HTTP, RADIUS, port mirroring, TFTP upgrade, DHCP client, BOOTP, SNTP, ping, syslog
- Automatically turns off power on Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port when the switch detects a link down
- Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link is back up
- Adjusts the signal strength based on the cable length. Reduces the power consumption for cables shorter than 10 m.
- Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces (9 KB for SG200-08 and SG200-08P)
- Up to 8000 MAC addresses
Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) (802.1ab) with LLDPMED extensions
allows the switch to advertise its identification, configuration, and
capabilities to neighboring devices, which store the data in an MIB.
LLDP-MED is an enhancement to LLDP that adds the extensions needed for
- The switch advertises itself using the Cisco Discovery Protocol (available April 2011)
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Power - 32W
- Number of Ports - 4