Описание товара на английском языке:
Easily add more computers or other Ethernet devices to your network
The Intellinet 16-Port Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch is perfect for the small and medium-size business looking for a durable switch that is reliable and easy to install. The metal case is more durable than a plastic enclosure, and is very appropriate for locations with potentially harsh environments, such as a warehouse, factory or wiring closet.
The Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch connects up to 16 computers, servers, printers, switches or any other Ethernet devices at 10 or 100 Mbps over Ethernet cables, and works with any operating system. The compact design also allows you to install it into a 10-inch rack, which most 16-port switches would not fit into.
Easy to Install and Maintain
The auto features of this switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle free. There is no configuration required, and you don’t need to worry about using special cables for uplink ports, since each port is equipped with Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover.
- 10/100 auto sensing ports - automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports any combination of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps network devices
- All RJ-45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports NWAY Auto-Negotiation
- Broadcast storm control
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half-duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss back-pressure flow control for half duplex
- Packet filtering/forwarding rates: 148.800 pps (100 Mbps), 14.880 pps (10 Mbps)
- Supports 4K MAC address entries
- 156 kBytes buffer memory
- Compact metal case
- LEDs for power, link/activity, full/half duplex
- Three-Year Warranty