Bosch AHS 50-26
Описание товара на английском языке:
The lightweight design of the Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedgecutter makes trimming mid-sized hedges less tiring and easier to finish without breaks. The convenient handling and the ergonomic rear handle with Softgrip ensure less exhausting working. The multi-position front handle provides a comfortable working in any position, while a see-through hand guard ensures additional convenience. The hedgecutter’s powerful performance is the result of its laser-cut, diamond-ground blade with sawing function, 26 mm tooth opening and 600 W motor for strong cutting.
Key product features
- Greater handling: new lightweight design makes the job less tiring and easier to finish without breaks.
- Easy handling: ergonomic handles with softgrip and transparent hand guard ensure a safe and more comfortable posture.
- Powerful performance: 600 watt motor and new blade design with sawing function and 26 mm tooth spacing.
Other product advantages
- Powerful 600 watt high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- Extremely high-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for impressive cutting performance
- Low weight. Over 10% lighter than the predecessor model, enabling you to cut hedges without tiring out your arms
- Effortless working. Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Sawing function. Sawing teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 32 mm in diameter
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, precise cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position