Описание товара на английском языке:
Your chainsaw's Bar takes a lot of abuse, not only from the chain spinning around at high speeds, but from cutting into the ground, or just from being in the wrong place while felling a tree.
If you notice the bar is damaged, the drive links in the chain aren't able to slide smoothly around the bar and can cause the blades to jump the bar.
Most guide bar problems are caused by one of three things:
- Incorrect chain tension
- Lack of lubrication
- Accidents or irregular operating techniques
Without a working Bar, the chain would have nothing to keep it in place and spinning.Specifications:
- Type: BRO075
- Bar Length: 13" (33.02cm)
- Chain Pitch: 0.325"
- Gauge: 1.3mm
- Drive Links: 56
- Laminated and designed with a small nose radius
- Helps reduce risk of kickback and facilitates good cutting control
- Epoxy coating - helps protect against scratches and corrosion