• The 5SC offers USB and serial connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
• A slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card) is available on rack and R/T models. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite insures compatibility with all major OS including virtualization software.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5SC provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• Rack models are designed to fit into short depth wall enclosures down to 500mm, 2 post racks or to be wall mounted.
• R/T models authorizes either tower or rack installation - pedestals and rail kits are included with all models at no extra charge.
• Tower models small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to nine outlets for better flexibility!
• Easy battery replacement from front panel to extend UPS life.