The most important features:
- It is suitable for copper elemanns
- It does not turn yellow
- Resistance to temperature of 100ºC
- Fast drying
Water-borne acrylic enamel is intended for protective and decorative painting of metal, copper and cast iron elements, in particular heating devices protected against corrosion or for renovation painting. Resistant to temperatures up to 100ºC.
- The surface to be painted must be cleaned of dirt, ground, degreased and dried.
- In the case of renovation painting, before painting, the surface should be sanded with fine-grained abrasive paper. To degrease the painted surface, use water with the addition of detergent.
- Old loosely adhering paints must be removed.
- The surfaces and copper tubes should be thoroughly sanded with fine grit sandpaper to reveal the proper surface, welds and burrs smoothed with steel brushes.
- All elements must be degreased.
- Before use, the product should be mixed thoroughly.
- If necessary, dilute the drinking water in the max. 2% vol.
- Apply directly to cleaned surfaces.
- Paint with a brush or roller.
- Recommended number of layers: 2-3.
- Apply the second coat after a minimum of 4 hours.
- The coating obtains full operational properties after 72 hours.
- Always paint cold radiators at an ambient temperature of + 10ºC to + 30ºC.
- After finishing the painting, the tools should be washed thoroughly under running water.
Safety instructions and PPO
- Keep away from children.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately - show the packaging or label.
- During painting works and after their completion, ventilate a specific odor before use.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging.