Описание товара на английском языке:
The Hawker Hurricane is a single-engine fighter built by the British. It was unique for the time because of its metal construction with partial canvas covering. Work began on this fighter in 1933 but not produced until 1937. By this time the plane turned out to be technologically outdated. The Spitfire, produced simultaneously, was much more modern. However, at the beginning of World War II, the Hurricane was the basic RAF fighter, because of its simple construction and not very complicated technological process. Despite the outdated construction, its great advantage was the Rolls-Royce engine which enabled good performance during the flight.
The set includes a model of the plane, a figure of a pilot and block stand. The plane has a rotating propeller, retractable landing gear, movable flaps and pilot’s cockpit which can be easily opened to put a figure inside.
- 250 blocks
- 1 figure – No. 310 Squadron Czechoslovakian pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 275mm x 335mm x 125mm