Aquaphor B100-25 Maxfor Magnesium 1pcs
Universal filter cartridge designed for purifying tap water. Is the latest technological achievement Aquaphor. Thanks to the unique properties of filter materials developed by Aquaphor, the filter cartridge not only prevents limescale formation, but also cares for our heart, enriching water with beneficial magnesium. Controlled magnesium mineralization allows to maintain proper proportions of the mineral level in the water, without contributing to the increase of water hardness and limescale precipitation.
B25 MAXFOR Mg2 + contains Aqualen fiber, thanks to which it effectively removes heavy metal ions (eg mercury, lead) and removes water from the water, among others chlorine, phenol, pesticides, iron, eliminating the unpleasant taste and smell of water.
- suitable for AQUAPHOR filtering jugs: Time, Orion, Amethyst, Agat, Onyx, Jasper,
- universal - fits selected models from other producers, such as: Brita Maxtra, Dafi Unimax, Laica Bi-flux, BWT Gourmet, Anna Duomax.
- enriches water with beneficial magnesium,
- prevents the formation of scale on household appliances ,
- removes harmful substances,
- eliminates the unpleasant taste and smell of water,
- efficiency up to 200 l or up to 60 days depending on the water quality,
- developed especially for Polish water,
- Universal - fits filtering jugs from other manufacturers.
- capacity of the cartridge: up to 200 liters,
- replacement of the filter cartridge: every 2 months (depending on the water quality),
- composition - activated carbon, ion exchange resin, Aqualen,
- purifying tap water with medium hardness (up to 200mg / l), providing bacteriostatic protection,
- enriching water with beneficial magnesium,
- working pressure: gravity,
- water temperature: 5-38 ° C (41-100 ° F).
The AQUAPHOR B25 Maxfor Mg2 + filter cartridges significantly reduce the amount of the most harmful substances found in the tap water. Belong to them:
- water hardness (stone and yellow precipitate),
- sediment, such as: rust, sand, sludge,
- chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds,
- heavy metals: iron, lead, mercury, copper,
- petroleum products,