The LEKI Elite Carbon pole will delight all hikers. Made for hiking, they are effective on all terrain, made from 60% carbon, they are lightweight and provide the necessary rigidity. The Elite Carbon pole has a Trigger 1 Cortec handle that is to engage and disengage.
This handle has a soft and breathable material, designed for straightforward and direct contact with the handle.
The Leki poles feature Speed Tips that guarantee flawless grip. The Power Grip detachable pads provide optimal support on tarmac, with a long lifespan.
The Elite Carbon pole is the new version of the old Amero by Leki. This is a single-section pole, available in several sizes.
- Trigger 1 Cortec handle: simple to use push-button to disengage the handle strap. Simple and quick to use.
- Trigger 1 V2 Strap: this single-piece strap features a soft and breathable material. Effectively supports the hand. The white ring to hook onto the handle is made from plastic.
- Short Speed Tip: directional tip for the precise use of the Nordic walking poles. With no baskets as the tip can be used on the road or in the undergrowth.
- Power Grip pad: original walking pole end piece. Offers optimal support on tarmac, with a long lifespan.
- Made from 60% carbon, the Leki pole is very strong. A 115 cm pole weighs 171 g.