The stable crosstrainer ergometer with front-wheel drive is equipped with a wear-free approx. 12kg magnet brake system and whisper-quiet flat belt drive to allow a low-noise training with very good concentricity.
The pedaling resistance can be adjusted by means of the 24-stage motor and computer-controlled resistance control.
The front-wheel drive ensures a flat, joint-gentle and elliptical movement sequence.
The stride length of approx. 47cm and the small footboard distance of approx. 10cm ensure a smooth movement.
This training is also suitable for people with knee problems.
Display: time, speed, distance, approx. Calories burned, pedal rotation, watts and pulse rate
- Weight: 75 kg
- Exceeding the limits is displayed
- Body fat analysis (BMI)
- Equipment hand pulse measurement
- 1 manual program
- 1 speed-independent watt-program
- Heart rate programs with specification of the maximum pulse rate
- 24-stage motor and computer-controlled resistance setting
- Transport wheels
- Power adapter
- Includes chest strap and receiver for ECG oriented heart rate measurement
- Can be folded up after use to save space
- Specified exercise programs 12
- Footplate distance approx. 10 cm
- Stride length about 47 cm
- Flywheel approx. 12 kg
- Max. Body weight 130 kg
- Adjustment (L x W x H, cm) 202 x 67 x 171