Описание товара на английском языке:Polisport Koolah RMS
is the rear child bicycle seat for bicycles equipped with luggage carriers. Up to 22kg, this child sear mounting system is the perfect solution if you are looking for a seat that can´t be stolen – since you need tools to install and remove the seat. Once the base is firmly attached to the carrier, the seat is fixed or removed with just a twist from a screw. Straps included: when riding without the seat on, the base doubles as a practical object carrier with the help from its straps. Mounting kit required for assembling the seat is included.SAFETY
- Armrest shape for comfort safeguarding the child's hands
- Increased lateral protection
- Grow with your child: adjustable 3-point safety harness
- Childproof safety buckle
- 1 rear reflective sticker
- Extra security frame belt
- Large feet protection preventing any contact with the wheelCOMFORT
- Grow with your child: 2 option in height for placing the safety harness
- Grow with your child: adjustable footrests in 4 positions
- Ability to move the seat backward and forward, according to child and carrier size - multiple points for fitting the RMS to the carrier.OTHER FEATURES
- Koolah RMS mounting system is supplied with the seat
- Ability to install/release it with just a twist of a screw
- Straps included: when riding without the seat on, the base doubles as a practical object carrier with the help of its straps
- Mounting kit required for assembling the seat is includedSTANDARDS
- EN 14344.TECHNICAL FEATURESRACK MOUNTING SYSTEM - FOR LUGGAGE CARRIERS
-For Bicycles equipped with a carrier in accordance with ISO 11243 - 120 to 160 mm - up to 25 KG.
-Multiple points for fitting the RMS to the carrier
-Recommended for 26" and 28" bicycles
-This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to bicycles fitted with rear shock absorbers.
-This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to Motorized Vehicles such as Mopeds and Scooters.CHILD WEIGHT
-9 to 22 kg / 19,84 to 48,5 lb
This child bicycle seat is only suitable for carrying children with a maximum weight of 22 Kg (and children with recommended ages ranging from 9 months to 5 years of age - with the weight as the decisive variable).