Coming to Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac and Linux in 2015, Homefront: The Revolution throws players into a near future dystopia. Catastrophic events have brought the United States to its knees and enabled the Korean People's Army forces to impose a brutal military occupation. Trapped in this American nightmare, Philadelphia has become a police state, where surveillance drones and armored patrols keep her once-proud citizens at heel, crushing any dissent with totalitarian force.
- Includes radio controlled 'Goliath' Drone with working lights and six-wheel suspension, exclusive SteelBook, 32 page Art Book, Revolutionary Spirit pack; The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass
- Explore a living, breathing open world and true open gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with dynamic weather and day and night cycles enabled by astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals
- Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights
- Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customize a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit
- Online Co-OP - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution