Built-in freezer - Series 6 GIV11AF30
Drawer freezer in energy class A ++ and 3 transparent drawers for frozen food: enough space, very economical.
- LowFrost: much less frequent defrosting due to significant icing limitation, saving work and energy.
- Energy efficiency class A ++: it cools very sparingly.
- 3 transparent drawers for frozen food: a lot of space and everything in sight.
- Supermission: it will freeze fresh products while protecting old supplies at the same time.
The LowFrost function saves a lot of work, significantly reducing the formation of ice. Refrigerator freezers no longer require such frequent defrosting, and energy consumption is kept constant. And when you have to defrost the freezer, we have a good solution for you: a practical hole in the base of the device makes defrosting extremely easy and fast.SuperFreezing
The SuperFreezing function protects frozen products against thawing when new products are put in the freezer; it also means that new products are frozen faster. Devices with an automatic freezing function restore the normal operating mode when the desired temperature is reached. This prevents energy being wasted.Other product features:
- Electronic temperature control, LED display
- Supermission with automatic shutdown
- Acoustic alarm, An optical alarm that activates when the temperature inside the device increases
- Connection power: 90 W
- 2 x cold storage cartridge
- The length of the connection cable: 230.0 cm
- Thawing method: Manual
- 1 container for ice cubes