NIVEA SUN Roll-on provides children with highly effective UVA/UVB protection. It immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage. The caring formula for children's delicate skin helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies, is very water resistant and has a handy roll-on format for easy application.
- Roll-on format for easy application
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage
- Very water resistant
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.