Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
TWIN-TIP SNOW RACING SLED
The Sno Blade Twin-tip is the first snow racing sled that can be driven backwards. With its exceptional driving and turning qualities, you can really challenge your friends on the slopes.
Excellent steering and speed, even in powder snow!
Equipped with a sturdy frame, robust footbrake and a steering spring that turns the snow racer and stops it if you happen to fall off. The sledge’s front ski is angled and the steering wheel grip provides excellent steering and speed, even in powder snow!
Don’t forget to wear a helmet!
Hamax offers you three things in one – design, functionality and safety! Don’t forget to wear a helmet.
- Snow racing sled
- Twin-tip skis
- Solid steel frame
- The unique racing steering wheel gives stronger grip, handling and direction control
- The unique sliding pattern and the angle of the front ski give the sledge exceptional driving and turning qualities.
- Safety spring that turns the snow racer and stops it if you happen to fall off
- Length: 1.25 m
- Approved: CE
- Material: Cold-resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)/steel
- Recommended maximum load: 70 + 20 kg
- Recommended minimum age: 4 years