Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
Smart Watch Garett Sport 25 GPS is your personal trainer on the wrist, thanks to which you will take care of your health all day and night. Garett Sport 25 GPS is not only an elegant and fashionable accessory but it is above all an ideal proposition for everyone who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. Garett Sport 25 GPS has a built-in GPS module, a colour display, a smartwatch showing the time, date, steps count, calories burned, distance covered, time measured, pulse monitoring and sleep quality. It informs the user about incoming telephone calls, text messages, text messages from many messengers.
Built-in GPS module
In the smartwatch, we can choose one of many sport modes and start physical activity. The built-in GPS module tracks the route, distance travelled and speed without using a smartphone. Distance travelled and parameters from physical activity can be reproduced in the application with a preview on the map.
Wrist sensor - a heart rate monitor
Optical wrist sensor allows you to monitor your heart rate without having to put the strap with the sensor on your chest. You can control your heart rate 24 hours a day, intensity of workouts, the user gets an accurate heart rate measurement during the duration of a given physical activity. The results are displayed on the device and in the application where they are also saved. In addition, the user is informed about too high a pulse.
Full compatibility with Android and iOS systems
After pairing the smartwatch with a smartphone using an application that is free and which can be downloaded from the Google Play or App Store, we have access to analyzes, statistics, results and GPS data, reports and data from sports activities, sleep quality reports, reports from heart rate monitor. In the application, we can create and save a user profile, we can choose one of many sport modes, e.g. walking, running, cycling, mountain climbing, football, basketball, etc.
Waterproof and dustproof case
Garett Sport 25 GPS is certified by the manufacturer with IP67 protection. This means that the smartwatch is dustproof and waterproof.
Quick and easy change of the strap
There is no problem, no tools are needed to change the strap. Just replace it, click it and it's ready. Choose your favourite strap colour or change straps according to your mood or clothing.
Why smartwatches were invented?
It's easy! In this way, we wanted to make smartphone users independent of constantly looking at the phone, because they statistically do it 150 times a day.
- Built-in Bluetooth version 4.0, provides full compatibility of the smartwatch with Android and iOS
- Waterproof IP67, waterproof and dustproof case
- Built-in GPS module, in the smartwatch we can choose one of many sport modes and start physical activity. The built-in GPS module tracks the route, distance travelled and speed without using a smartphone. Distance travelled and parameters from physical activity can be reproduced in the application with a preview on the map
- The heart rate monitor will allow you to control and observe your heart rate throughout the duration of your training or during everyday use. In addition, the user is informed about too high a pulse
- Smart Watch has many sport modes, e.g. walking, running, cycling, mountain climbing, football, basketball, etc.
- Notifications of connections and messages, the smartwatch informs the user about incoming phone calls and text messages
- Rubber, replaceable strap, quick and easy replacement without having to visit the watchmaker
- Vibration, smartwatch vibrates when notifications
- Built-in altimeter, shows the current altitude
- Built-in barometer, shows current pressure
- Built-in thermometer, shows the current temperature
- Built-in motion sensor, smartwatch wakes up when you raise your hand
- The ability to update the application and smartwatch
- Pedometer shows how many steps have been taken on a given day, how long the distance was at what time and how many calories burned
- Reminders mode of inactivity, has a function after activation which in the absence of physical activity will trigger an alarm
- Sleep Monitor, shows sleepy hours and sleep efficiency
- Alarm clock, useful in everyday use
- Smart Watch displays the time, date, and day of the week