Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
A shoe for rapid approach routes, part of the Traverse X series: designed for approach routes and multi-function use on mixed terrain in the mountains. The shoe offers the perfect combination of protection, lightweight and breathability thanks to the mesh uppers.
A shoe for quick approach routes that belongs to the Traverse X approach series: designed for technical walks and multi-function use on mixed terrain in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee lightweight, grip, comfort and protection in the approach phase and to favour a more technical use right up to the base of the wall. TX3 is a sturdy, “built to last” model thanks to the inner support system and the fabric uppers with no inserts, high abrasion resistance is guaranteed thanks to the Pu TechLite all-around rand, the Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System is conceived for climbing routes and technical return trails. The lacing system derives for the Mythos climbing model and allows regulation of tension and internal volumes in one simple move.
Traverse X is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, rapidity and safety.
- Essential design thanks to the fabric uppers with no added inserts
- A sturdy “built to last” boot with an internal, thermo adhesive support structure and an external mesh fabric.
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability in traverse and providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- The PU TechLite rand and rubber toe protection provide high abrasion resistance and reduced weights
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with Impact Brake System at the back of the boot. Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip. Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails.