Apraksts angļu valodā:
The Kilimanjaro rucksack is a fully featured, versatile expedition pack suitable for everything from overnight camping to backpacking across the globe. With the same high-quality materials, design and features you should expect on a more expensive model.
It offers an unbeatable price-performance ratio and is the perfect choice for those discovering the world of backpacking.
The length-adjustable back system ensures a perfect tailored fit; preshaped alu-bars offer added stability.
The high-density shoulder straps have an ergonomic shape, load transfer straps and a height-adjustable chest strap. The hip fins with load transfer straps allow a heavy loading. The full zip-around front opening and the lower section offer an easy access to all parts of the pack. A separated bottom compartment, fold-flat bellows side-pockets lower side stash pockets, zipped front pocket, top lid pocket, inner pocket for valuables and hip fin pockets enable organized packing. Compression straps help to stabilize the load you are carrying.
The pack is compatible with a hydration bladder for easy hydration when on the move. Gear loops allow f.i. to fix trekking poles. The raincover completes the pack.
- 2 separate compartments with drawstring divider
- Bottom compartment with frontal zippered access
- 2 expansion side pockets + 2 elastic side pockets
- Zipped front pocket
- External top lid pocket
- Main compartment with frontal zippered access
- "Function facts" adjustable back system
- Chest strap
- High-density shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- High-density hip fins with load transfer straps
- Compression straps
- 2 pole holders