The Women's-specific Osprey Fairview Trek 70 isn't quite a trekking bag, nor is it your standard piece of luggage; it combines the best of both worlds to equal quite possibly the perfect travel bag for those who are constantly on the move. The Fairview Trek 70 is the perfect backpack for wanderlust wanderers and travel-backpackers. It takes everything we learned from the award-winning travel series and makes it trek-ready.
The Fairview Trek is equipped with an adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem providing ultimate ventilation when hiking in warmer climates. It also boasts the Fairview's signature suitcase style opening for easy packing and access. While in transit you can deploy the Aircover™ to protect your pack as it makes its way to the hold luggage. The Aircover™ will then convert to a raincover ensuring your gear stays dry while wearing the pack.
The Fairview Trek also comes equipped with a women's specific fit, hidden security pockets, lockable zippers, removable sleeping pad straps and twin zippered hipbelt pockets; Features that are ideal for adventurous travel-backpacking trips.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Compatible with the Daylite Series
- Designed for Women
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- Grab handles
- Integrated AirCover™ water resistant travel case
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal security pocket
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile padded carry handle
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered lower sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered panel access