Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
- The low-profile Signa S1 universal TV sound bar delivers an incredible, room-filling home theater experience – far beyond anything you get from your TVs small built-in speakers. Includes optical cable for quick and easy setup. Features Polk’s patented Voice Adjust technology for clear dialogue and Dolby Digital decoding for immersive, performance-tuned surround sound – and it comes with a wireless subwoofer for deep bass impact. Plus, stream your favorite music through Bluetooth®.
- Sound Bar Drivers: 2x 1.25x4.4" (32 x 112mm) full-range oval drivers, 2x 1" (25mm) tweeters
- Inputs: optical, AUX, Bluetooth
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 Khz
- Included in Box: Remote control (battery included), 1.2 m Optical cable Two power cords, Literature
Soundbar is a modern sound system that fulfills the functions of a complete compact home cinema system. Occurs in one or two-element form. The basic element of each soundbar is a loudspeaker mounted under the TV or set on RTV furniture.
The purpose of the loudspeaker is to reproduce the high frequency section (details) and midrange (vocals). The second element of the soundbar is the subwoofer, which is responsible for bass effects in the home cinema. In the case where the soundbar does not have a subwoofer fitted, it is usually equipped with passive diaphragms, which improve the processing of the mid-woofer range.
The biggest advantage of soundbars is the small size and no need to conduct wiring to the rear surround speakers, as is the case with the classic 5.1 or 7.1 home cinema systems.
Lack of surround speakers is also the biggest disadvantage of soundbars, because it reduces surround effects.
In addition, soundbars are usually devices equipped with their own amplifier, so they do not require the purchase of a home cinema receiver. On the other hand, the lack of a separate amplifier means that it can not be exchanged for a newer and more functional model.
The sum of the soundbars' advantages indicates that they are devices aimed at less demanding customers who are looking for a significant improvement in sound compared to the speakers in the TV set, and at the same time do not want to spend large sums of money and carry out advanced audiovisual installations.