Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Renal Special Feline is a complete kibble for cats with chronic kidney disease. As cats get older they often suffer with kidney disease. There are many reasons for this and it is not always easy to diagnose renal disease at an early stage. If your pet has been diagnosed with kidney insufficiency it is a good idea to feed it with special dietetic food on a permanent basis. This can help to reduce progressive damage to the kidneys. Royal Canin Renal Special is suitable for long-term feeding. It is very palatable and well accepted which is important for cats with kidney disorders since they often lose their appetite and it is difficult to get them to eat. This tasty kibble also contains EPA and DHA, as well as an antioxidant complex. It has a low phosphorus content. The adapted high quality protein content helps to reduce the kidney workload. It is formulated with alkalinising agents which help to prevent metabolic acidosis.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Prophylactic prevention of urate and cystine stones stones
- Prophylactic prevention of calcium oxalate stones with simultaneous renal insufficiency
- Pregnancy, lactation, kittens
- Dietetic management of chronic kidney disease: Formulated to support kidney function in case of chronic renal disease. With EPA and DHA, an antioxidant complex and low phosphorus content
- Reduces kidney workload: An increased kidney workload can lead to a uremic crisis. This food has an adapted high quality protein content which helps to reduce the kidney workload.
- Metabolic equilibrium: Chronic renal disease (CKD) can lead to metabolic acidosis, this dry food contains alkalinising agents which help to prevent this.
- Well accepted: The tasty food is highly palatable and will tempt your cat to eat.
Length of treatment:
- If your cat is suffering from chronic renal insufficiency it is advisable to keep your cat on this diet for the rest of its life. Please make sure your cat is checked regularly. Early dietetic measures are recommended.