Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
Large, active dogs experience a long growing phase during which they react very sensitively to feeding mistakes. Particularly an excessive supply of energy may lead to rapid growth and cause irreparable damage to their bone structure. A high energy diet must therefore be avoided during growth.
Royal Canin Maxi Junior Active dry dog food caters to the unique characteristics of growing dogs of large breeds (26 - 44kg) with high activity levels. It is suitable up to 15 months of age.
- Harmonious growth: an appropriate ratio of protein and energy combined with a balanced supply of calcium and phosphorus support harmonious bone and muscle growth
- Healthy joints: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA support the bone and cartilage health of puppies from a young age
- Strengthening body defences: an exclusive complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) combined with mannan oligosaccharides contribute to a strengthening of the body's natural defences
- Acti Flora: fosters a balanced gut flora and protects the intestinal walls through supply of prebiotics such as dried sugar beet shavings and fructo and mannan oligosaccharides, psyllium supports the digestion
- Ideal weight management: helps active puppies to keep their ideal weight with reduced energy intake